Before a house inspector does the job for you, make sure that they have an Ontario home inspection license ! Why do we want that? It’s because even if we discuss the main contention of this article now which are hidden hazards that’s putting you or your family’s life in danger, if you hire someone who doesn’t meet requirements then it will all be for naught.
Let’s discuss those life-threatening home circumstances you may not even know about and where to find qualified home inspectors in the province of Ontario.
A Home Inspection License Owner Advice | What Hidden Life Hazards Does your Home Impose?
Did you know that of all professionals you can ever encounter in your entire waking conscious life, only a house inspector can save you from sudden deaths at your own home without you knowing? YES! Here are just some of those circumstances that could have been already too late for some but not for you my friend:
- Toxins – some paints have lead and when inhaled can be very fatal especially for pregnant women. Some other places where poisonous materials can emit re gas pumps, sprayed substances such as air fresheners and bug sprays.
- Fire Hazards – unsafe fireplaces and chimneys can be main concerns for homes with such features so maintenance should always be prioritized and regularly scheduled to avoid mishaps. Clutter from any area like the kitchen can possibly catch fire in inopportune times. Other things include sawdust at excessive amounts, clothes dryer and vintage appliances.
- Home Structure – As more and more realty experts believe that quality of homes built in recent years are getting low, the investment on cost of a house inspection in Ontario becomes more justifiable. It’s because if such qualities as basic as structural connections and installation flaws aren’t perfected, having it checked and repaired before it becomes dangerous is good way to spend money than alleviating any future damages it can give.
- Molds – overgrowth of this substance make you super ill all the time when unchecked. Attacking your immune system, fungus infestation makes you more vulnerable to more illnesses. Possible problems include headaches, muscle and joint pains and shortness of breath. Favorable places for mold overgrowth are bathrooms, kitchen sinks and basically any wet places.
- Electrical faults – Faulty and missed wirings behind walls plus overloaded outlets that result to receptacle overheating are hazards that can cause electrocution and worse, fatal injuries and even fire. Most of these problems may have been caused by unqualified electricians who have done re-wirings at you request. Make sure you only hire qualified professionals.
How to Find a Home Inspector in Ontario With Home Inspection License
According to the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (oahi), here are the qualities of licensed home inspectors should have:
- Of course a home inspection license in Ontario is first.
- They must have undergone rigid training and certifications.
- Requirements for continuing education is also a must every year with certain periods of renewals.
- Passing peer reviews and report verifications.
The Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors or CAHPI, a national organization that governs licensed home inspectors in the entire nation also firmly believes in the tenets held upon by OAHI and ensures that the regulations being followed in Ontario will also be followed by the rest of the country.
Hire the Finest Ontario Home Inspector through Inspect My House
If you’re like us and wouldn’t want to tolerate the risks, have a go and drop us a line at (647) 861-4499 ASAP! You’ll never know when you’ll need the guidance of a company with home inspection license in Ontario to keep track of dangers in your home before it puts your life and loved ones lives in danger.