Home Inspection in Mississauga – What can a certified home inspector do for your ailing AC during these harshly cold months? Have it checked for any abnormalities and see if it’s running in its best condition so you can earn as much savings on your energy bill from here on out.
This season is also ideal because you won’t use much of the AC system anyway until Spring or Summer. But if your heating and cooling systems are the same, better hurry with maintenance tune ups before snow freezes over. Maybe you can start by calling a house inspector in Mississauga.
AC Maintenance Benefits Of Home Inspection In Mississauga
A lot can be said about this section especially because having your AC work 7 days a week can be pretty rough when you just leave it off by itself. For example, clearing your air conditioner’s coils would result to 10 or as much as 15 percent price cut on your energy bills. That’s how efficient it can become. Two things you need to look after:
- AC Filters – Change this often too because it gets clogged with dust all the time.
- Outside AC unit – If you have this, making sure it’s clean all year round (promise, it gets dirty a lot) can be a deal breaker. Try inspecting this every once in a while to get your machine up and running at its most efficient at all times.
For those who don’t have much spare time to bother, calling us as a service of home inspection in Mississauga can bring up a professional AC cleaning contractor Inspect My House trusts. We can provide you a home inspection report complete with all the details you will need to show the cleaners.
If you’re much into savings, replacing your old system with higher SEERs (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of 15 up is the way to go. Ask your house inspector in Toronto about it now!
Increase Air Conditioner Efficiency Step by Step
In case you wish to get prepared as early as now, here are steps you can take:
- Ditch AC use and go for something more economical – Fans anyone? Yes ceiling or stand fans provide much cool air during daytime, practically during any season so why not just use one? They bring about better air circulation so when the time you put your AC on, the air movement has already been complemented.
- Check ventilation – If you have an attic, make sure it’s well ventilated. AC works better if roof ventilation doesn’t suck up more heat. Roofs are supposed to reduce heat.
- Split, ductless AC can be great for separate rooms – Only if you have so many rooms and you think it’s easier this way. Can be a bit costly but the system is not just quiet, it’s also very efficient because the compressors are located outside.
Home Inspection in Mississauga Includes following Services:
AC inspection can be done annually. Don’t wait till your system is so worn out to take some steps. Talk to your service provider of home inspection in Mississauga about costs and referrals for possible cleanup and other such services. From there, decide where to go with the parts that will most likely are checked by a professiona technician:
- Adjust belts
- Unit wiring
- Refrigerant level
- Air filter
- Temp checks
- Blower assembly
- Line set for leaks
- Drain pan
- Evaporator coil
- Test capacitors
- Condensate pump and drain
- Safety controls
- Fan blade
- Fuses and wiring
- Service valves
The list can go longer that’s why it’s up to your inspector to refer you to a trusted technician.
Book House Inspection Service in Toronto TODAY!
Whether you just like to know more or have your AC serviced, dropping our customer service hotline a call at (647) 861-4499 will help our professional home inspectors help you with all the other details. Book a service of home inspection in Mississauga right now and take benefit of our monthly promotion. See you!